Skip to main content

Announcements

Maryann

This week’s Community Announcement 7.31.20 Featured

· in Announcements · 0 replies
Hi everyone, Happy last day of July. Tomorrow is a new month! I know summer may have looked a bit different for many of us. What are you most looking forward to in August? There have been a number of money questions in the community this week that I’d love your perspective on. Here they are: @Andrew Riley asked if it is possible to get a loan without a job ? Has anyone had any experience with this? If so, please head on over to the thread and share your advice with Andrew. Rosemary Daniel...Read More...

What we're talking about...

Community Buzz

Rosemary Daniel

UNEMPLOYMENT

· in General Discussion · 18 replies S Rosemary Daniel S S Rosemary Daniel
Does anyone know who to contact for missing checks.(600.00) I am missing about 9 and every time i call they tell me i have to wait and look out for my mail because i don't have a checking account. One agent told me they will have to investigate because they were sent and she gave me the check numbers i never got them so now i have to wait for a for investigation which could take months i don't have money and i am ready for a nervous breakdown. Any suggestions pleaseRead More...
J.R. McKenzie

How can I start a class action lawsuit against CenturyLink

· in General Discussion · 0 replies
This is the second time I've been a customer with CenturyLink. My first experience with them I tried for over 6 months to be approved for the "Lifeline" program but every time I sent in the forms I would receive a reply that I was not able to be approved because something was wrong with my application. After 6 months of filling out the application and getting the same reply I gave up trying and just paid my full bill. I receive SSI so after a year and a half the bill got to be too much so I...Read More...
Chance Olwen

Just Saying Hi

· in General Discussion · 0 replies
I hope everyone is doing well (or as well as can be expected) as we head into the second half of a very strange summer. I haven’t been too active on the forum but I am rooting for everyone of you.👍Read More...
Joyce Williams

Chime Bank/Bancorp

· in Banking · 4 replies R J Joyce Williams J
Has anyone had a really bad unauthorized transaction issue with Chime? If so was it ever resolved or did they just screw you out of your money? I had my debit card stolen while incarcerated had no control nor idea and I lost $9700.00. Chime's denial to reimbursewreimburse me was based on: I didn't cancel my card, I didn't stop the direct deposit, the card used was valid, the transactions were within the vacinity of my home (45 miles away from Dallas TX) and the pin number was used at the ATM...Read More...
Share a tip / Ask a Question