Make Money

4 simple Ideas for side income - the helpful version

Elon Must Save
I know there are plenty of youtube videos and blogs on passive or side income but I wanted to condense it here. From my experience, most of these videos or blogs are pretty unhelpful for two reasons. 1. they tell you things like, download this app and make $50 a year, (not enough money to make a difference) or 2. they list the obvious ones like go drive for Uber or Lyft. Great idea I would have never thought of that on my own. This is my shortlist of four effective ways I have found that you...Read More...

Coronavirus - options after getting laid off

Hey all, Does anyone have ideas for a temporary / short term job or part time job for someone who works in hotel event operations and just got laid off? With everything closing down it seems like a virtual gig is the best option but wanted to throw it out there if anyone had ideas. Thanks!Read More...

How do I do it?

Josh Murphree
How can I make a substantial amount of money online, what companies can I work from to make money with a diploma and no startup finances or fees, please help, I'm broke!!!Read More...

i want to make money blogging

Hi, Pennyhoarder I have a lot of respect of the amount of rich content you guys produce, all these blog post are so much helpful. I'm very passionate about blogging, but I have many issues is I don't have a capital to start or what type of blog niches that makes more money. Also, I need help to make money online legitimately. Please, provide me with good list of sites that I can make money quickly. I'm interested on these categories to make money working on.. -social media manager -proofreaderRead More...

Home Assembly Jobs

Hell Penny, I am interested in finding legitimate home assembly jobs and would like to request that you post such types of jobs or please advise me on how to go about finding them as I have run across a few scams out there. Thank you, Motherqueen1Read More...

hello i would like talk to you about making some money

julie olsen
hello my name is julie and i am interested in making some money i am new at this job and probably sould weird sorry i am a little nerviceand exited i have been a stay at home mom and cant wait to make first check or how ever this worlds lol anyways i hope to herer from you so we can chat more about first jobs and moneyRead More...

hello

julie olsen
hi my name is julie and i would like to talk to you about making extra cashRead More...

What can I do with newly aquired extra money?

Ricky Bridges
Through careful budgeting for a few months I've paid off enough debts just in time to receive a raise at my job. Now I'm ahead in terms of assets and liabilities, with extra money but what Can i do to Capitalize? and more importantly When can I Capitalize?Read More...

Financial Fitness February: Day 3

Moore Income
The days are just flying by and we are already 3 days into this month. As part of my challenge to share my financial wins and encourage others to do the same, here's what went down today... 1.) I Spent More Money - now, I know that may not sound like a financial win at first glance but allow me to explain. The money spent was on products that I have sourced for my reselling business, so although the money is spent today, I consider it more of an investment as I plan to sell the products I...Read More...

Passive Income Strategies

Theodora
Hello, Penny Hoarders! My long-term financial goal is to build multiple passive income streams. Do any of have strategies, experiences, aspirations to share? Would love to learn from you!Read More...

Extra money on the side

Can you make extra money taking surveys on this site or does anyone know or have any ideas how to make a little extra cash here and there?Read More...

Make money from home

Leo S basebybase7
I have learned to build one page websites for affiliate marketing, I have also built my email list. Currently writing my ebook which I will be selling soon. Something is just now going my way and I am right there in the mean while I can use a way to make money from home. I am looking for solutions?Read More...

Is there Really a way to make MONEY ONLINE?

BearWarrior
Greetings, I have tried several different PROMISES" about making Money online and most the time it's just a con-game where they make Money off of you and then get Ripped Off ! So my Question are there any "REAL PROGRAMS" out there where Money can be made and I would appreciate Proof; Im tired of having my Money "STOLEN" !!! Sincerely, BradyRead More...

Earn well with little Money?

BearWarrior
Greetings, I have spent a few thousand but the Stocks go up and then with time way down; what am I doing Wrong? Can you perhaps suggest the type of Stock to get into for a 69 year old? Thanks, Brady HarnessRead More...

Financial Fitness February: Day 7 (Big WIN)

Moore Income
Hard to believe a whole week of this month has already past! Time really does fly by when your having fun! Let's get into this day of finances. 1.) Delivering for Extra Cash Today I decided to focus mostly on doing some grocery and food delivery. The thing I love about all the apps that allow you to do this, is the fact that it gives you so much freedom to work on your own schedule. For example, I worked in the morning but then I needed to go home for a while and get an order ready to ship.Read More...

I photograph my receipts for cash

lori wulff
We all buy things and are given PROOF of purchase= receipt. I have the receipt hog app. It is different from the other receipt apps for receipt hog takes ANY kind of receipt. I make about $100 per year. 😀Read More...

Looking For Part-Time Job

Hello I'm new to the site and I'm looking for an opportunity to work from home to earn some extra cash. Or ever an evening /night part time job to supplement my income. Please suggest any links and please don't send anything that I'm required to pay to join a club. I want real legitimate JOBS!! Thanks.Read More...

Gig Work Taking Property Photos in the US

Luke Tomaszewski
ProxyPics is the perfect side hustle. People in different industries need up to date photos of properties. Kind of like Uber for photos; we let you know when there's a job near you and you get paid to take the photo! Get paid $3.25 for each photo you take, most assignments have more than one photo and some come with short surveys. We have clients that have work all across the country, it’s easy and free to download on Google Play or iOS.Read More...

How many Scams have you Fallen Victim to?

Deon Christie
There are so many scams on the internet these days, and it's hard to identify the difference. When all the advertising strategies are nearly identical. But we all fall for the same suggestion every time. Making a lot of money fast! It's a marketing tactic, and what's even more annoying. Is that the impressive screenshots you see is often the truth. What they don't tell you however is that making that kind of money will take a few years. A sneaky marketing tactic, but a rather effective one...Read More...

Side hustle from home

Leslie Kay
I am the self-proclaimed side hustle queen amongst my friends and family. I am limited by some health issues and income restrictions so I have to watch for certain criteria. But I hear that frequently in this forum so I thought that I would share my latest money-making find. They pay you thru Paypal and your 1099 is from Paypal, not the company. I have started being an ESL tutor online . I particularly like Cambly for the majority of people because you do not have to have any college degree...Read More...

Selling My Things

Eber A.
As the New Year Begins, I find myself looking for additional ways to make money. While looking around, I thought about all the stuff I have and figured I could sell some of it. I have no interest in doing a yard sale, mainly because I don't have a yard, but I have heard of people selling their things online. Does anyone have recommendations on the best places to sell your things online? I've heard of OfferUp but since I've never used it I thought I'd ask around here and also ask if there's...Read More...