Skip to main content

Make Money

Make mone

Shumail Fatima
How we make money online without investing.There are several websites on internet but mostly are fake.Read More...

Side Hustles

Kirsten Cherry
I was first introduced to the concept of a “side hustle” when I saw a YouTube video by The Penny Hoarder talking about them. I was beyond intrigued. I followed a link to one of their articles about different side hustles you can do to make extra cash. I swear there were over 100 options and as soon as I started reading it, I began signing up for nearly all of them. It took hours and has been so worth it. That article has changed my outlook on money and how to spend and save properly. I...Read More...

Legit at home JOBS

Byron Smith
So I do several different things to make money other than a full-time job. For instance I make about $400 extra a month with an app called Field Agent. I am also active on upwork, freelancer, Amazon Turk, clickworker, and a walk. I don't get me wrong, I make fairly decent money. But the downside is I have to always be on the go. I've no time for myself or my wife. I am 53 years old and I'm tired. Does anyone know a legit company hiring for data entry from home. I can also do transcripts,...Read More...

Newbie 🤪🤑😜🧸🖖💯✔

Christopher P Coleman
Hi everyone. To whom ever may share some feedback was looking for some mentoring. What are some of the best areas to get involved in for a person such as my self just getting started. Also what are some of the better money making opportunities to try an get involved in.. Sinserly, just a regular dad trying to get somewhereRead More...

Earn From What You Already Have At Home

We have a business called My Garage Rentals which is like Airbnb but for your things . Really anything. So, you can list any of your idle or unused items for rent— no fees to list and unlimited postings so you can really maximize our service. It's local friendly so people wanting to rent your things will also be near you making things convenient. Just wanted to let you know of other passive ways to earn extra income that has no commitments and no monetary investment . Hope ya could visit the...Read More...

Passive Side-Income Ideas

I know there's a lot of sites that offer general guides but I was looking for specific methods that would offer just a little bit of extra income (or even more) on the side. One that wouldn't require much monetary investment. Share your thoughts and ideas!Read More...

Lawsuits

Celeste Lewis
I am trying to find a list of potential lawsuits on penny hoarder, can anyone help me. Thank YouRead More...

Walmart Affiliate Program

Dale Anderson
Has anyone got any experience, good or bad, with the walmart affiliate program? I am researching it to see if it is worth the time and effort to get involved in or if it is like Amazon. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Link in case you are wondering what I am talking about - https://affiliates.walmart.com/#!/Read More...

Real ways for Free

Kiely D White
I need to make money until I can find a job that pays good I have four kids they are in school all over the computer right now and it's hard and I got sick and my daughter did and got put on quarantine then I am suffering from a stomach problem and I'm going to go to the GI doctor soon please and thank youRead More...

Has anyone done the doordash job?

I'm wandering if anyone has done the doordash to make extra money? I'm thinking about it. But I need a little more insite about them. Like the taxes, reporting to social security, you know the important things. I'm not sure I can do it for a main job but I need to make extra money for the holidays.Read More...

Content-writing

This is my first post. I am not a professional content-writer. I am an accountant and an accounts teacher. I am not computer-savvy, much less a tech expert. Even as of today, I use a basic phone because the smart one is too confusing for me. I don’t have connections as I don’t socialize. I don’t fully comprehend social sites, internet and such stuff. It is sheer interest in reading and writing that resulted in me having done content-writing for global brands like Amazon, Walmart, Volvo,...Read More...

Selling my pictures.

Anita Moreno
Hi Everybody! I really want to be able to sell my pictures online, and I tried the App Foap, so I spent over an hour downloading pictures, and they wanted me to download 1000 more pictures, which I don't have. I also tried Shutterstock and others, but they pay so little; therefore, I wonder if anyone knows of an easy way to sell the pictures directly online and get paid right away, generating passive income. Thank you very much. Anita.Read More...

Start an online store that generates passive income.

Anita Moreno
Hi! I am a 66 year old Senior, dealing with PTSD, without any family at all, nor an income in spite of applying for Social Security Disability benefits, because I have been turned down as many times as I have applied, and I only live with my Service Dog. I am a Certified Fitness Professional with over 30 years of experience, and I am also experienced in Sales, but I can't hold a job anymore, due to my PTSD; therefore, I want to start an online store that generates passive income, but I need...Read More...

Make money in spare time...

lissa99
I work from home and absolutely love it. but looking for side job that I can do to make money, part time after or before my regular full time job here at home. Need something I can do on my own time for example couple hours in the morning or just when ever I get time to do it. Everything I find is part time that I have to be available certain hours. have my own computers and home phone. If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it.Read More...

Summer Jobs for Teachers?

kaitlynb
Hi y'all! Are there any teachers out there who have picked up jobs over the summer to make some extra cash? If so, I'd love to hear about which ones are worth the time! Part-time, full-time, side hustle — all are welcome!Read More...

What's your side hustle / freelance gig?

Maryann
Hi everyone! I've seen a number of threads with members asking how they can earn extra income. With jobs being slashed left and right, we could all use strategies to earn more money. I wanted to start a thread where we could talk more specifically about side hustles / freelance gigs we have or had in the past. Let's help each other understand the possibilities out there! So, if you're willing to participate, please tell us: What's your side hustle? What's the most you made in a month from...Read More...

Unique ideas for making money during COVID-19

lismox
Does anyone have any tips on earning extra income during the COVID-19 crisis? I have been participating in focus groups pretty consistently for the past few months. The only thing is that not every focus group I apply to accepts me. Here are some of the websites I've been using: www.findfocusgroups.com www.focusgroups.org I'd love to hear your ideas!Read More...

Best Ways tо Eаrn Mоnеу Plауіng Gаmеѕ Onlіnе

Haritha78
Dіd уоu know thаt you can earn money just by playing gаmеѕ оnlіnе? Yеѕ, mаkіng money online іѕ nоw mоrе fun thаn еvеr bеfоrе. If you lоvе gаmіng online and have еxреrіеnсе іn рlауіng and winning those оnlіnе gаmеѕ, thеn уоu ѕhоuld consider рlауіng аnd getting раіd tо dо whаt уоu enjoy doing. Yоu does not need to buу PlayStation, Xbоx, Nіntеndо, or any оthеr gaming console on thе mаrkеt to get раіd. All уоu nееd іѕ a соmрutеr, thе іntеrnеt, and some gaming еxреrіеnсе. Swagbucks Swаgbuсkѕ рауѕ...Read More...

First class ticket to Scamville

BeckAtsila
Hi everyone, My go-to website for jobs is Indeed, but today I learned not everyone on Indeed is legit. I was suspicious when the potential employer, a travel agency, got back to me within half an hour of me submitting my application--I mean, I know I used to freelance for Mapquest, but come on! Sure enough, I sat through a Zoom meeting today and listened to exactly what this article describes:...Read More...
You can make money buying and selling on Ebay with a smartphone and $50 or less. This is not a get rich quick scheme but it can make you some extra cash when things get tight. You can also sell stuff on Ebay that you already own. Ebay has a bad reputation which can be good when you want to make a little money. Buy on Ebay especially those deals that start at $.99 and sell on Offer Up, Craigslist or Letgo. You have to know what you are looking for and be disciplined. Research before you bid...Read More...