Skip to main content

Make Money

Featured Topics

Book Club: Napkin Finance Week 1 - An Intro to Budgeting

Nicole D.
Hey, everyone! I hope you’ve all had a chance to pick up a copy of “Napkin Finance” by Tina Hay. Even if you haven't, the book covers so many different aspects of personal finance and I welcome you to join in on our discussions! For those who are reading: How are you liking the book so far? I really like how “Napkin Finance” uses graphics to illustrate different financial concepts. The “fun facts” and “key takeaways” in each section are super helpful and interesting to me. I also appreciate...Read More...
Thank you!Read More...
@Burgandy , Rachel Cruze's new book is definitely one I want to check out! I'm so interested in the topic of knowing one's money mindset. Glad you're enjoying it!Read More...
Last Reply By Burgandy · First Unread Post

Topics

Passive Income Strategies

Theodora
Hello, Penny Hoarders! My long-term financial goal is to build multiple passive income streams. Do any of have strategies, experiences, aspirations to share? Would love to learn from you!Read More...

Help

Losing everything
I am stuck. Need emergency funds now! Please help! Car has been repossessed. Eviction notice. Daughter is being taken away due to no vehicle. I've tried every resource possible and nothing recently. I have no one to help me and no support. I had to refile for unemployment and not sure when that will come, but its just not enough to get out of this financial disaster.Read More...

Need Help: Prices for Personized Poems

My husband writes poetry. He loves this and wants to make a business out of it. He has a website: http://www.writingsbyjim.net/ He has some poems up there now but has written many more he just has to post. He want to write personized poems for special events in peoples life. We need your help to find out how much people might pay for this: Here are some prices I have come up with for the poems. Price of poems are based on 10 to 12 lines of poem. Are they reasonable? Are they to high? Are...Read More...
Good Morning, Good Afternoon, and Good Night TPH members! I've been a Penny Hoarder admirer from afar, enjoyed the advice provided by the website, the members, and many links provided by both. I will be saying goodbye to my current employer in the next few weeks to dive into the tele-work market. My request for information is about the tools needed to be successful. I've read that a newer desktop computer is often more efficient than a Chromebook or mac. I have wireless monitors, keyboard,...Read More...

To Get Started

Hello everyone. How do i begin to earn money by reading and watching of movies? The InboxDollars is not bringing out what to read and the movie to watch. i want to start immediately so i can have savings. Thank you.Read More...

NASA bed rest study

Anga
Hi Penny Hoarders, I read about a NASA bed rest study in the "50 Ways to Make Extra Money This Month" report by the Penny Hoarders Staff and updated November 9, 2020. It is number 31. But it's just a description- no links or information about how you would go about getting in on this opportunity. The pay sounded good- $19,000 for 60 days! Does anyone know about this?Read More...

Paid Survey - My Garage Rentals

Hey guys! We're having a paid survey over at My Garage Rentals. Please comment down if you want the link to the survey. It starts at $5. Please. Only real and honest answers to our questions as we would love to improve as a company! Thank you everyone.Read More...

Side hustle from home

Leslie Kay
I am the self-proclaimed side hustle queen amongst my friends and family. I am limited by some health issues and income restrictions so I have to watch for certain criteria. But I hear that frequently in this forum so I thought that I would share my latest money-making find. They pay you thru Paypal and your 1099 is from Paypal, not the company. I have started being an ESL tutor online . I particularly like Cambly for the majority of people because you do not have to have any college degree...Read More...

Has anyone done the doordash job?

I'm wandering if anyone has done the doordash to make extra money? I'm thinking about it. But I need a little more insite about them. Like the taxes, reporting to social security, you know the important things. I'm not sure I can do it for a main job but I need to make extra money for the holidays.Read More...

You should try this free survey app!$$

Karen Boney
The app is called Surveys on the Go and you can download it from the Google Play store. This app really does pay you to take surveys!! In the last few months I've made about $200 and the surveys are fun and easy to do. Their customer service team is always available if you have any questions. You can cash out at just $10!! So give it a try and I promise you won't regret it. God bless you all and happy earnings!!Read More...

Sell your photos and videos

stockerwill
Hi, I want to introduce very good website where you can sell your digital content and earn a 40-60% profit. I use this website for about a month and sold over 20 photos. www.stockerwill.comRead More...

Paypal

Danny Vaega
While we on covid quarantine from the beginning making money playing games apps also online games could cash out money apps/money just like that for over thousands of times for people's payouts have cashed out like that's awesome but now now it hard to cash out or withdraw money I just can't I believe I missed out I didn't know about it like I was into to sweepstakes but the money making apps been cashing out like crazy over 10,000 people that what I have read last time so far now Im having...Read More...

Making extra money

I know it has been asked alot. But I would like to see more ideas for someone on ssi to be able to make spare money to get by on or even have a life after paying for all the bills. I have kids at home and after everything hardly anything left but food and gas and it's not enough anymore. I have right under $60 left till the 3rd or when ever it comes in. I do surveys but they have gotten stupid. All or most are based on points or they want you to do one for less then $2 for almost an hour. I...Read More...

Make mone

Shumail Fatima
How we make money online without investing.There are several websites on internet but mostly are fake.Read More...

Side Hustles

Kirsten Cherry
I was first introduced to the concept of a “side hustle” when I saw a YouTube video by The Penny Hoarder talking about them. I was beyond intrigued. I followed a link to one of their articles about different side hustles you can do to make extra cash. I swear there were over 100 options and as soon as I started reading it, I began signing up for nearly all of them. It took hours and has been so worth it. That article has changed my outlook on money and how to spend and save properly. I...Read More...

Legit at home JOBS

Byron Smith
So I do several different things to make money other than a full-time job. For instance I make about $400 extra a month with an app called Field Agent. I am also active on upwork, freelancer, Amazon Turk, clickworker, and a walk. I don't get me wrong, I make fairly decent money. But the downside is I have to always be on the go. I've no time for myself or my wife. I am 53 years old and I'm tired. Does anyone know a legit company hiring for data entry from home. I can also do transcripts,...Read More...

Newbie 🤪🤑😜🧸🖖💯✔

Christopher P Coleman
Hi everyone. To whom ever may share some feedback was looking for some mentoring. What are some of the best areas to get involved in for a person such as my self just getting started. Also what are some of the better money making opportunities to try an get involved in.. Sinserly, just a regular dad trying to get somewhereRead More...