Skip to main content

Reply to "5 Things to lookout for when seeking to make money."

Couldn't agree more, especially with the surveys. I notice that both @Moore Income and I have been down that road, and obviously you too @Nathan Taylor. Quite annoying to how much effort you have to apply, only to end up NOT qualifying for the survey (for a few cents). The effort never justifies the reward.

Surveys also remind me of things like online writing and social media jobs. With sites like "Upwork", "Guru" and "Freelancer". Because you also have to qualify for those by means of a resume and professional profile. Which they don't often tell you about at the point of promotion. Quite annoying once you find out right? 

I have used other methods to generate money with Amazon. By using a publisher called BookRix to publish eBooks to all major online bookstores, including Amazon. And the added advantage is that you never pay for any publication. Bookrix does however scoop 30% of your sales to cover publishing costs. 

There are indeed many "fly by night" and scams on the internet. Which is why I always check reviews and do a lot of research before making any financial sacrifice or commitment. "Gain passionate skills", so elegantly suggested. And rightly so, because knowledge is the only way to get recognized as a professional in your field. 

My own personal favorite is blogging with affiliate marketing. But that's way too much info for a single comment. Truth be told, it's quite the roller coaster kind of journey. Just when you think you have all the keys, they change the locks!