Reply to "Being a Match Maker."

I tried to be a matchmaker once, just once, it was a disaster. The guy was never married, employed, no children, and was part of a group of our friends who would go to breakfast on Sunday at Golden Corral. Plus never leave a tip. That should tell you something right there. I tried to "fix him up" with my co-worker and I had high hopes it would work well. He met her and liked her, they went on a few dates. He turned out to be a cheap self-absorbed looser, he worked selling mortgages, insurances, and refinances for a bank-freelance but took it too far by propositioning people trying to enjoy their breakfast and in the parking lot of GC. Got to give him credit for the hustle.

For you, research, research, and more research. Be totally prepared for anything and everything. The state and federal governments have money for business ventures, maybe you could look there.

You might even need to have security around, trouble may be invited, you never know, these days any kind of personal interaction in a business could lead to misunderstandings. Advertising needs to be clearly spelled out and adhered to, no guess work. Also contracts signed by all involved to keep things  legit.

Best to you.