Reply to "Being a Match Maker."

Annie Bishop posted:

I've always wanted to do a match making event.  Been to Meet and Greets on other types of clubs.  Different Lifestyle.  I've actually have set up some life long love stories.  I love meeting people and building a trusting client relationship. 

Annie Bishop posted:

I've always wanted to do a match making event.  Been to Meet and Greets on other types of clubs.  Different Lifestyle.  I've actually have set up some life long love stories.  I love meeting people and building a trusting client relationship

You sound like a social butterfly as we call it. Great with people and have incredible & creative ways to bring people together & network. Most importantly you seem like it genuinely satisfies you when your successful and that in turns gives you that incredible feeling knowing you helped someone out. If you would like some ideas, tools, areas online to study up on to see if it’s for you please shoot me a msg. From your post I would highly advise working for a company as you clearly honor quality here highly. You may be persuaded into working for a company as more of an intern to get your feet wet. But you already have great people & networking skills. The only thing you need now to be successful is friends in the matchmaking field to bounce ideas off and get tips from, and to dedicate yourself into various types of research. You wouldn’t think it but I have my own private investigator that thoroughly vents any possible candidate before they even become a possibility. I often have my PI run deep background checks on my clients ahead of time to determine if their interview worthy. Then once I interview them and I’m getting more lies then truths. I can comfortably decline the job and feel good about it. Contact my if you would like to talk more anytime, if not good luck. You are off to a good start.