Reply to "Being a Match Maker."

Thank you for all the definitions of matchmaker vs life coach, etc.  This is something I will look into in the near future. I’ve sold my current home and my new home should be finished being built in 6 to 8 weeks.  As for vetting a person, my military skills help me weed out the bad ones. I’ve developed good radar for odd characters. I’m in no rush. If a task is to be done right, time and effort must be equal measure to make the best final result. The old saying of “do what you like to do and you’ll find people who like the same things.” Never a truer sentence ever written. I also live in a city which has many centuries of history and a massive military base, so there are always plenty of people to meet. It is true that the folks from the South are friendly to everyone.  Since I’ve lived here, if I see tourists, I can tell them things to do and see off the beaten path. In this video, where the boy and dog jump in a lake, that is where my new home is. It looks like one of the homes in the background, but I chose bricks over clapboard siding.  https://youtu.be/kQx-bTUwKHk