Skip to main content

Reply to "Benefits of freelancing to earn money"

@Will S. Thank you for sharing your experience.

I'm a freelance designer and I started freelancing a few months back. In my opinion, freelancing has changed my life in many ways.

• I earn more now, (one of the important reasons to be a full-time freelancer 😉)
  • I work on my skills daily and I am not bound to do the same task daily.
  • If there is any day I feel not to work, I take a day off on any day. Yes, I work on Sunday too, I sometimes work every day but not for 8 hrs continuously.
  • I get the opportunity to connect with a number of clients worldwide and work hard to meet their expectations, It is really fun and self-motivating to explore new things, and grow more.

Yes, I'd have to work hard to get work and connect with clients daily. I made sure my availability on weekends too (in the beginning). Now, I feel it is worth investing my time into it.  Everyone has their own story in their job, whether doing an office job, freelancing, self-employed, entrepreneur, or any other job. This is mine!

Also, If anyone is thinking of freelancing but not sure whether they should freelance or not, or not sure about any other job, try investing some time into it. Try investing 1-2 hrs daily online and figure out if this is what they can do. Make a plan, prepare a trial period for yourself, and I believe this will help you find the solution. No other person can tell you exactly what is good for you or not.