Skip to main content

Reply to "Best ways to save money in shopping"

Former Member posted:

Thanks, Ahmed to give such helpful tricks. Recently I read an article about how to save money while shopping and I found another best way is that use of printable and online clothing store like lilpeepmerch. One great thing is also I found in the article is that some authentic websites are also listed such as Retailmenot, Groupon and ClothingRIC.com

My problem is the speed at which I make my decisions when I'm high on drugs. After about two hours of shopping, I'm not sufficiently high to be able to resist the things I've filled my cart with, but too high to consider leaving my cart full of random things for a unfortunate person to throw everything away. At the end of the shopping trip, I'll have filled a cart with everything, then put the items to the trash and, unless they're offering free samples, will get chipotle when I get back home.'

Tldr: Don't be slow when you are stoned. You're not stoned after you've finished shopping. I was too drunk to buy items I thought would be great and stoned. It was too nice to leave without giving everything back.

Last edited by Gabril Humus