Today marks that time of year when my age mysteriously goes up by another digit.
This year the number is 26 😂
That being said, I always try to take advantage of any freebies offered by restaurants in my area.
So far I have been able to collect:
- A free sub from Firehouse Subs
- A free sub from Jersey Mike's
- A free coffee from Caribou Coffee
- A free coffee from Dunkin
- A free treat from Panera Bread
- A free 12 oz frozen yogurt from Tutti Frutti
- A free burrito from Moe's
(I also normally get a free coffee from Starbucks but this year they didn't send me one. There is also a local Mexican restaurant that gives a free entrée on your birthday but this year I will be skipping that)
Most of these I don't have to use on my birthday but I did have to sign up ahead of time to receive most.
That being said, I am curious, anybody else take advantage of freebies to save some money on your special day? If so what are they? (whether local to your area or available nationwide)