Skip to main content

Reply to "Credit Karma Savings Account"

I have not yet attempted a withdrawal because I really just wanted to save every bit  that I could. But you're right. It should not take more than a moment to transfer a fund back to you for a withdrawal, especially since it seemingly only takes a moment (or maybe a day or so) for them to receive your funds when you make a deposit. Thank you for the advice about the higher interest rate on other accounts such as Affirm. I was using Credit Karma since that is how I've been tracking the progress of my credit score escalating due to positive changes I've made and I also use them for my taxe. So it was sort of a "one stop shop" option for me. And I enjoy that when I make a deposit at certain times each month, they automatically enroll me into their sweepstakes for the possibility of winning up to $20K. Not that I necessarily bank on the fact that I will win. But it is nice to know that I have a chance without doing anything "extra." I will be looking into mutual funds as soon as I have that kind of cash flow since that is where the real money making interest lies and may look into Affirm for a new "higher interest building" savings account and just allow my CK account to sit for a bit, untouched. But for now, I just don't have any real complaints about CK and have been happy overall with the service. I hope this helps others with their financial decisions. 🙂