Skip to main content

Reply to "Extra money on the side"

Patti Pierce posted:

Could you please also send me the information. I have tried several survey sites online and they were terrible. The pay was always under a dollar! And the ones, that were higher pay, told me "I don't qualify."

You're not going to find any survey sites that pay big bucks, and over a dollar is big bucks. Most of the surveys are going to bring in about 25c to $1.00 and you're only going to qualify for about 15% to 25% of them. The higher dollar ones are usually looking for a very specific demographic. I can still send you the information, but you're not going to find anything different that what you've already found. Surveys are a grind, you keep doing them and keep doing them and eventually that adds up.

Surveys are meant to give a little extra money not as a full time job. I suppose you could make a good bit of money if you just powered through them 8 hours a day, but I'd venture to guess that after a couple days of that you'd give that up. They are frustrating, monotonous and low paying, but are good for passing time while sitting at home doing nothing else. The money I make off them buys my kids stuff and sometimes pays the occasional bill. 

If you still want the info, I will send it. Thanks and good luck to you.