Reply to "Hello new members!"

ThrifTchic posted:

Hello everyone my name is Wendy I amI am so glad I found your community I have a little bit of knowledge with helping people pay off credit cards and their they're home mortgage early all by themselves anyone can do it It just takes discipline and you can do it for free so please don't get taken by any of these companies out here selling a a product you can all by yourself absolutely free. That being said I am looking for new & different ways to make money and save money I already refill items I find at thrift stores but I know there's much more I could be doing. I am recently divorced and and this is a big scary world when you're newly single. I can't wait to talk to all of you and get started learning new ideas & strategies!!!

Hi @ThrifTchic and welcome to the community. The knowledge you have is all you need to generate an income online. I'm an affiliate marketer and blogger. And often turn knowledge into an online product like an eBook. Have you ever thought of turning your knowledge on credit card debt and paying off a mortgage fast into a digital product? I can help you do that and publish on Amazon at no cost.