Reply to "Hello new members!"

Hi everyone!! My name is Chrissy! Thank you so much for the welcome and add...  I love reading this news letter, I have used allot of it’s useful information on debt and budgeting. Every time I have almost got caught up on bills, another down fall hits me ( just got laid off June 14th) my boss was supposed to give me a months notice with pay, she gave me 1 months notice then a week later she said she did not need me anymore due to finances and has  still not paid me. I filed a compliment with the labor bored, they said they were backed up with so many cases they could not help me that I had to take her to small claims court to file a compliment.... I did not get paid anything for 6 weeks and started a new job that paid every 2 weeks so another 2 weeks with no pay, I had to beg my new employer to give me a check because I had no gas or money to get to work. But still behind on 2 months rent, my. I did explain this all to my landlord that I would get caught up. Can’t get upset right, easier said then done, but I can’t do anything about this and everything always works out. 😊

Last edited by Chrissysid