Reply to "Hello new members!"

MissyD posted:

I don't owe but on one credit card and that will be paid up the end of this month. When I first posted on Penny Hoarder I  was looking for a work at home job. I have seen nothing about one since except one man posted they all are not what they seem. I am not looking for public work. I have worked 37 years and no more public work. I was a CorrectionL Officer then after I retired I worked as a substitute teacher for a year. That was enough. I would now like something at home. I coupon and look for sales at the grocery stores. My car is paid for. I would just like some info on working at home. Any good ideas? Nothing negative please.

This may be a little late but check out Cambly which is ESL teaching right from home, no training, choose your hours. All done online. Pays each Monday via paypal. Pays by the minute, when you are online with a student. Every call is a different situation or country to talk with. Not a ton of money but can reach around $10 per hour. Some situations you are guaranteed paid if you get calls or not. Totally flexible hours and days. 10-21 cents per minute. Good support and technical assistance. Especially with your teaching experience. Open 24 hours a day. Must speak native English is about the only requirement.