Reply to "Hello new members!"

@Shari L Dilley Your situation does indeed sound complicated, and I'm sure it is. Not living in PA, I don't know what if any support is out there for you. I know that we have had friends and my sister-in-law and nieces living there. The youngest niece has a situation very similar to yours. She has had to file for child support for one of her children from the father of that child, but he has refused to pay. Even with the possibility of having to go to jail, he won't pay. She has received some minor support from Catholic Social Services and then there are some services through the county which she found, but she had to spend a great deal of time and energy finding it. Have you checked with any ministers in your area for what options are available? They are often in the know. I hope this helps. Please, keep us informed. It may help us to think of other options as well. As far as your partner, is this person helping or hindering your efforts? I will be sending prayers your way for answers.