Reply to "Hello new members!"

Also, I'm in the process of paying off my Kia Soul that I purchased NEW in 2017.   (I LOVE my Soul!) I just wish I'd held out for a Solar Yellow one, you know?  White, though pretty, and the color of a lady, is BORING! (but at least it's not SILVER!)

Auburn is close to Seattle, so it rains, like, ALL of the time here.  CONSTANTLY.  But my dad insisted on moving us out here in 1991 because he was a company man and this is where his job took him.  Fate wasn't kind, however, and a massive stroke sent him to and early retirement.  Though fully recovered now, he retired early and took a full pension, since he worked for that company, like, ALL of his life.  (Jos. T. Ryerson and Sons Steel Co.)  We started on the East coast, in New Jersey, moved to Cincinnati when I was ready to start the sixth grade, and then here in '91.  

I'm REALLY looking forward to getting to know all of you and learning how to save some money so that I can A. pay my car off faster and B. possibly pay off my student loans? (though it's a little late for that now - they've already gone into default.)

This corona-virus if getting the best of us, isn't it?  What a terrible, terrible disease!