Reply to "I am working part time any suggestions"

That’s a tough call until you can provide a bit more detailing on any skills you have, finances to invest with, time available for work from home jobs. There’s so many great opportunities out there, but do your research first before committing to anything because there is so many scams out there and they’re relentless. Also without knowing to much details on your situation. You can do some simple investing within the crypto world or be a day trader in the Forex market. I do both as a side gig from my main job as a matchmaker & Life/Relationship Coach. You have to stay continuously up to date on varies thing per different investments but if you can setup a strict discipline with yourself to dedicate X amount of time on research alone when your not helping your parents. Then you can simply day trade currencies & cryptocurrencies with a high possibility of gaining instead of losing your finances every single day. 

This was just a couple ideas that I stated because it’s what I’ve been doing for years and bring in a pretty good backing of money in daily/weekly/monthly profits from each market even on top of any transactions I take loss from. So it’s been a godsend for me to add this additional financial flow while still maintaining full time employment. But there’s so many other investment options out there and if it’s not your thing then maybe try jumping on indeed.com or ziprecruiter and search for work from home jobs in your area as well as nationwide. Chances are youall find somthing your qualified for that can best suit your limited time better.

best of luck to ya!!!