Skip to main content

Reply to "Bitcoin? | I want to make the right choices with my money and there's lot's of scams out there !"

Crypto has its upsides and downsides, as with any investments.

Some crypto coins are more "stable" (BTC, ETH) and some are less "stable", like SOL, ADA, XRP, etc.

I personally think crypto will win long-term and probably will represent the wealth transfer of the century. That said, most coins will fail and go to 0% and crypto is extremely risky compared to, say, S&P 500.

While you can gain massive upside with crypto, please also bear in mind that you can also lose a massive amount of hard-earned money in a very short amount of time as well. It's the wild west out there so my recommendation is don't put more than what you can afford to lose in the crypto asset space.

I wrote an article yesterday talking about a few common coins and their general landscape. Feel free to take a look if you'd like.

But I feel it's quite important to remind everyone that while everything looks rosy when things are going up, things can go bad very very fast. So please be safe out there.