Reply to "Instacart"

Very interesting reviews. I use Instacart to have my groceries shopped and delivered, and have thought about working with them when I get a car, but I thought more seriously about it... NOT!! I don't do my own grocery shopping!!  LOL  

I like having the groceries delivered, but my shoppers/drivers tend to shop neighborhood stores. Normally, I would not. Some are very inexperienced as shoppers and what you get may not be exactly what you ordered. Food prices are too expensive (can't take advantage of all the store specials); extra charges make it difficult for poor, disabled and senior folks to get their food home. I tip all my shoppers/drivers, and they seem to be some of the nicest people ever who always have a minute to chat if need be. 

Anyway, just wanted to add my two cents.    Gotta go get ready to watch Daniel (my youngest grandson) play JV football, on his team that may have made one touchdown this semester (last game is 11/5). Daniel, at 14, stands about 6'1", weighs 230, and wears a size 13 shoe!! Handsome young man who is also in his school's Navy JROTC, as well as his 16 y/o sister who is a Commander!! and just got accepted into a high school/college dual program!! Wow!! There is nothing like family!! 

Continue having a Thoughtful and Thankful Thursday!!