Skip to main content

Reply to "Selling on Mercari"

2019 was the 1st time I had ever purchased anything online that wasn't from Amazon!  ( I bought a sports car the  first time on this site)  After my friend told me about "OFFER UP" (thanks gf) Let me just say...my experience with this site has been nothing but  positive. Easy to use and hassle free, so impressed with it that I'm going to be posting a car I have for sale and have every confidence it'll sell fast! Check it out! There's so much there. Not just cars.   Also,  for those ladies that have clothes, shoes, and kids stuff, a great place to donate/give clothes is any  battered women's shelter.  Now, since the locations are not available to the public for obvious reasons,  most Fire Departments  will see they are taken care of!  There's so many women in these shelters who are working so hard to overcome abuse, build confidence, and to be able to hold  their heads up, maybe for the first time in their lives.....  Stuffed animals are any first responders' favorite donation to receive and can be dropped by any of the departments of service they represent.  They are kept in the trunk's,  on the trucks, and anywhere they may be needed.  I've watched police open the trunk of their cruiser and pull a little stuffed teddy bear out to help calm a child traumatized by what's happening at that moment!  Comes in especially handy when you're dealing with a child that is in crisis and doesn't understand or speak English!  The power of a single teddy bear is amazing!  So sorry this got so lengthy....stay blessed!