Skip to main content

Reply to "Synchrony bank"

Dan84,  I am with you on Synchrony Bank. I have a Care Card with them.  In order to pay your bill using PayPal, you must do it over the phone.  That is the worst experience, from the automation which gets everything wrong to the actual people you talk to who do not understand English nor do they speak it clearly and at a reasonable pace.  I tried to pay my bill and the customer service person got the PayPal number wrong. We tried again, and she said she had a problem with her machine and hung up on me instead of trying to work it out.  Doing that kept me from being able to evaluate her performance.  I would have been fired for that.  On top of that, it showed that they received the money, and they said they did not receive it.  It took me forever to find out that they never accepted the funds from PayPal.  I was told my money would be in limbo for one month.  I needed that money to pay other bills because I had to then pay Synchrony with a bank check.  Never again.  I am still paying this bill.  I cannot wait to get this over with.