Reply to "This week in… The Penny Hoarder Community"

Briana posted:
Christi posted:
Briana posted:
Christi posted:

Really like the recaps, as I am having a hard time navigating the site...not sure why though...

Hi Christi! What exactly are you having trouble with? Finding content? Posting? I'm happy to answer any questions or jump on a call to walk you through anything. Just let me know -- and feel free to direct message me if you prefer! 

You can also take a look through our FAQ guide to see if that helps answer any questions as well! 

I am getting the hang of it, but for example you noted the FAQ guide; when I go there I see

But I don't actually see that list  or Join the Discussions list on the home page; what I see is :

I also see buttons for ask question and create a post - which I suspect are congruent to "join the discussion" but could not find the direct link to that page

https://community.thepennyhoarder.com/forum-directory 

until I went to the create a post page....and that is a shame because the forum-directory page is the easy page to navigate from...which also seems to be congruent to the "share" link at the top of the pages.

See what I mean? It seems a bit confusing and I am sure I will find my favorite ways to navigate, but...the less clicks the better.

Great catch, Christi! We actually updated the headlines in our navigation, so we do need to change those. I'll do that right now and see if that makes more sense. 

You'r so Precise and Informative with your posts @Briana. Thanks for your hard work, much appreciated.