Skip to main content

Reply to "What Pandemic Money Habits Are You Keeping?"

Well, the conservative money habits were well established pre-pandemic so really very little change there.

Honestly, I did not really mind the isolation, it gave me an opportunity to adjust to retirement and to get away from some of the insanity in the world (some you cannot escape). Shut off the media and please, cancel 90% of the news and their alarm-ism. False news and spun interpretations abound.  It was nice, less people about and off the roads, they stayed home. Now, they are back in full force and then some and are resistant to finding work and earning a living, they have become accustomed to being supported. Businesses are crying for help. The money for many is coming to them through unemployment & taxes. Fraudulent unemployment runs rampant because there are not enough people to handle the claims overload. Used to be you had to look for a job to collect unemployment, that was suspended. The money has to come from somewhere. And this is their response: stay home and collect. Ok, I am through with the rant.