Skip to main content

145 Responses
You must sign in to take this survey.

Would you be interested in opting into a user feedback group to share your thoughts on the latest articles, community intiatives and more?

Yes! Sign me up
No thanks!
I need more info!
Posted by Briana ·

Add Comment

Comments (31)

Newest · Oldest · Popular
Briana posted:
Shawna posted:
Briana posted:

For those that answered "I need more info!" comment below what additional information I can provide and I'll do my best to answer your questions. 

Hi Briana,

I am interested, in learning about blogging, but I, have no idea how this works. I am excited to learn and down the road put a few dollars in my pocket! Thank you for your help.

Shawna

Thanks for replying, Shawna! This group would be focused on providing feedback on The Penny Hoarder's latest articles, community initiatives, etc. We'll be sharing an article every so often asking what our members think, what they would change and more. 

Thank you for replying, back and I am interested, in trying this out. Please sign me up and I look forward to my first article feedback. 

Shawna posted:
Briana posted:

For those that answered "I need more info!" comment below what additional information I can provide and I'll do my best to answer your questions. 

Hi Briana,

I am interested, in learning about blogging, but I, have no idea how this works. I am excited to learn and down the road put a few dollars in my pocket! Thank you for your help.

Shawna

Thanks for replying, Shawna! This group would be focused on providing feedback on The Penny Hoarder's latest articles, community initiatives, etc. We'll be sharing an article every so often asking what our members think, what they would change and more. 

Briana posted:

Hi Briana,

Shawna

Link copied to your clipboard.