Effective Methods to Get The Best Credit Rating

According to current research, 68+ million people suffer from Bad credit in the United States. If you also one of them, then these may help you to get a good credit rating.

1. Pay Bills on time. Always
  2. Improve your credit usage proportion
  3. Consistently screen your financial assessments for mistakes
  4. Be careful with debts and closing accounts
  5. Consider your credit blend
1 Like

Good tips, thank you.

I think #1 is so often overlooked, and it’s so very important.

Make sure you credit usage against available credit is low also

2 Likes

Don’t forget that this way you reduce your credit score…I learned to live within my means and pay my bills, and took advantage of the convenience of credit cards, on which I never carry a balance. My advice contact to https://www.boostcredit101.com/ I might have exaggerated a little here and there about my income, when applying for credit cards (they never check), which raised my spending limit, which I think positively impacts credit score by giving me a low usage ratio…

These are some ways I boosted my credit cast after bankruptcy. I got a revolving credit card from Beall during a promotion for $150. I’m a coupon shopper and the deal was free ten dollars and thirty percent off first purchase. I acquired things on clearance I could resell. I paid the minimum as soon as I got the bill and paid the minimum on the assigned statement day. Paying a payment immediately was impressive. I had already sold my purchases for … more than. In a couple of months I now have $850 in credit and two additional cards from the same bank which leads to Capital One seeking me out. Then I got credit care for medical bills I have not incurred yet the audiologist arranged for me. One year out of bankruptcy I have $5800 in almost paid off credit lines (they don’t trust people who pay back too quickly). Even the debts I let go from credit cards I’ve gotten again. I only make $20,000 yearly. I wish I had never gone bankrupted though but lawyers said I had to. Mortgage that’s another story.

1 Like