First time to the new site? Here's how to log in

The Penny Hoarder Community

Welcome to The Penny Hoarder Community’s new site! Feel free to take a look around and get familiar with the new space.

For current members, you’re able to log into your account with the email address that’s associated with your account. You’ll need to select Log In, and select either Skip the password; email me a login link or I forgot my password and follow the steps. Then you’re all set!

:bulb: Tip: If you’re not seeing an email from [The Penny Hoarder], check your junk mail.

For new members or those who prefer to start fresh with a new account, head here.

A few things we’d like to share:

• Please take a look at our Getting Started guide. This will give you the ins and outs of the new platform as well as have the latest updates on the rules of the forums.
  • We’ve narrowed the focus of the Community site as well. You’ll notice there are fewer categories to post under. We’re aiming to bring community members the most relevant and topical content each and every day.

We’re hoping this is the best iteration of The Penny Hoarder Community yet. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns – we’re here to help.

1 Like