Happy Memorial Day – thank you to our veterans!

Hey, it’s Memorial Day weekend, aka the unofficial start of summer! Wishing all of our community members a safe and fun holiday weekend from the entire Penny Hoarder team! If we could, we’d grill up a burger for you.

Of course, Memorial Day is also a time to take pause and honor those who made the ultimate sacrifice during their service.

Our military community members are very dear to us. That’s why we started publishing special content for those currently in active duty, veterans and their families, all aimed at helping them navigate tough financial situations, find work and learn ways to save a little money along the way. Find our most recent articles here.

To all who serve or have served, thank you! ??

3 Likes

Thank you for the wishes, I hope everyone has a fun/safe time over the Memorial Day weekend.

I served in the U.S. Navy from 1984 to 1992.

4 Likes

thank you to all our veterans’ for our freedom and all you gave, everyone have a safe and happy Memorial Day

3 Likes

Happy Memorial Day! My Dad served in the U.S. Navy for over 23 years, including the Vietnam War. My boyfriend has been in the U.S. Army for 18 years and currently deployed.

Thank you for providing financial resources and honoring them!

1 Like