Who else is on The Penny Hoarder while at work?

fishes_and_aquariums

The Penny Hoarder had rather quickly become my favorite platform. As I find myself spending more time here with the Penny Hoarder community than any of my other social profiles. So much so, I often pop in just for a quick check while at work. I am however fortunate enough to not have a boos looking over my shoulder, because I work in our family business as an Electrical Projects Manager.

But I’m sure different companies have different rules when it comes to internet access and social platforms. I do however first ensure all my work and planning is up to date. Because the worst boss to work for is yourself.

Do you often sneak on to social profiles (Especially The Penny Hoarder) when you’re not really supposed to?

Does the company you work for allow you to do so? And if not, what is your company policy with regard to that?

2 Likes

This is definitely something I am sure many of us could “allegedly” be guilty of! cool

But I don’t know of many people who would be willing to admit to this on a public forum, especially if your boss could potentially be one of the many members! laugh

2 Likes

DEON CHRISTIE I agree with MOORE INCOME on this one.
But I’m my own boss so I can check in any time I want.
Later today I’ll be cleaning a spot out in our room to put
a table so we can hook up the printer I got.

1 Like

Moore Income posted:

This is definitely something I am sure many of us could “allegedly” be guilty of! cool

But I don’t know of many people who would be willing to admit to this on a public forum, especially if your boss could potentially be one of the many members! laugh

I think if the boss is a member, and you play your cards well. Perhaps that can lead to an increase @moore.income…lol! I’m sure a couple of bosses are “allegedly” guilty of that along with the rest of us “allegedly” being guilty. laugh

Bonnie Squires posted:

DEON CHRISTIE I agree with MOORE INCOME on this one.
But I’m my own boss so I can check in any time I want.
Later today I’ll be cleaning a spot out in our room to put
a table so we can hook up the printer I got.

I see you’re planning on really settling in @bonnie.squires. Always nice being your own boss. And especially being able to work from home. While I don’t always have the time, I find myself often just checking in “quickly”…lol!

1 Like

DEON CHRISTIE once i start working on my blog i wont
be on much. To the weather getting warm and I’m hoping
to go fishing with my husband and some of our kids.

1 Like

I’m jealous, because this side Winter is on the way @bonnie.squires. I’m so NOT a Winter person. Anything below 25 degrees and I’m uncomfortable. Let me know if you need any help with your blog.

1 Like

DEON CHRISTIE I sure will let you know if i need
help with my blog.

I don’t do well in winter because of the athirst
that i’ve. Now i understand when my mom would
say her bones ache her.

This winter we got down to -1 here yuck don’t like it.

1 Like

Earlier this year, ABSOLUTELY as I enjoy reading all of the tips, ideas and sharing with you all. However, the last couple of months I have been so busy with work that when I get home in the evenings the last thing I want to do is look at the computer. Slow down is coming soon for me at work as I need home/work balance again…

1 Like