Skip to main content

Hello Penny Hoarders! We had another active week here on Community. That said, if you have a personal finance question or want to share some money-saving advice, don't ever hesitate to create a new Topic and let the rest of the Community chime in.

Here are a few highlights from last week:

And let's welcome our newest Community members. We're so happy to have you here. Please say hello and introduce yourselves:

@Ilkah cazeh @Pranjal Pathak @Kat Dennings @Joshua Senn @ochanda enock @Carol Hensley @Brooks McNeely @JLMorgan87 @Brian K @Doris Mahala @cody newman @glorious builders @Dylan Reese @Matthew Leach @Binh Hua @Svetlqby @Ivanjiq @Rindie @Ksknyc @jake duckman @johnee1 peter @Eddie Hankins @david dominguez @R S @baadani @Debs Renee @Johnathon Scism @Tracy Reilly @Malcolmmob @Oliver george @Elahe Parandoosh @SylviaZ @Jose Faria @Victoria G @Thomas R. @Shahzaibali Qureshi @Edward Tackett

Will S.

Community Marketing Product Manager

The Penny Hoarder

Know someone who'll benefit from The Penny Hoarder Community? Invite them to join!

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I got my free Thanksgiving meal using Ibotta at Walmart. My daughter did it too so we will have a nice meal this year. I do it every year. I love it. Got a few other freebies that were in my account too. Just wanted to share in case you didn't know about it.

@Chrissy Goff I did as well and got my wife and two of my sisters and sister-in-law to get it too. We ended up with 5 almost free turkeys and lots of extra stuff. Will be donating a couple of them but also since we are having 2 thanksgivings this year, it was really nice to get all that stuff for free. I love Ibotta!

Add Reply

Related Content

Link copied to your clipboard.