There are no surveys on this site, but there are several survey sites out there. I currently do about 8 of them very part time and earn roughly $100 per month. Again, this is very part time, usually in the evenings after I cook dinner for the kids. I put on the TV for background noise and set a goal for each site (earn a dollar per site, answer 2 surveys per site, etc). 

If you have more time to spend, then you can definitely make more. If you want to send me a message, I'll give you the sites that I've been doing. Some of them have the option to pay in cash either through PayPal, direct deposit or check. Some of them you can get gift cards so even then you can get a Walmart gift card to buy groceries or other necessities. 

Good luck!

So far as surveys are concerned, I don't have much idea whether those are legitimate options for earning or not. I would recommend researching properly before you get involved with it, so that your efforts can be rightly paid off.

Apart form that, you can have other options like working as a translator or a transcriptionist. Not to forget, both the jobs require a few skills to to be able to do them. However, they definitely offer a good source of income. To get started, you can go through these posts:- 

Beth Worthy posted:

So far as surveys are concerned, I don't have much idea whether those are legitimate options for earning or not. I would recommend researching properly before you get involved with it, so that your efforts can be rightly paid off.

Apart form that, you can have other options like working as a translator or a transcriptionist. Not to forget, both the jobs require a few skills to to be able to do them. However, they definitely offer a good source of income. To get started, you can go through these posts:- 

The information I sent them for the surveys is completely legit, as I've been paid several times and you can look up the history of each site (many have been around for 10+ years). They are as good as anything else in making extra income, especially once you get down a schedule. 

However, you are correct in suggesting transcription, too. I have done the transcription and it is also a legit way to earn extra money. Just like surveys, they have their pros and cons. I have friends that excel at this and have friends (including myself) that can't do it. My issue is that I have trouble with my hearing, so it wasn't efficient for me.

As with any type of online work for income, I suggest doing research before jumping into any program and none of them are going to allow you to quit your day job (assuming, like myself, you have one).

JeremyM posted:

There are no surveys on this site, but there are several survey sites out there. I currently do about 8 of them very part time and earn roughly $100 per month. Again, this is very part time, usually in the evenings after I cook dinner for the kids. I put on the TV for background noise and set a goal for each site (earn a dollar per site, answer 2 surveys per site, etc). 

If you have more time to spend, then you can definitely make more. If you want to send me a message, I'll give you the sites that I've been doing. Some of them have the option to pay in cash either through PayPal, direct deposit or check. Some of them you can get gift cards so even then you can get a Walmart gift card to buy groceries or other necessities. 

Good luck!

Please send me info! Thank you! 

JeremyM posted:
Beth Worthy posted:

The information I sent them for the surveys is completely legit, as I've been paid several times and you can look up the history of each site (many have been around for 10+ years). They are as good as anything else in making extra income, especially once you get down a schedule. 

However, you are correct in suggesting transcription, too. I have done the transcription and it is also a legit way to earn extra money. Just like surveys, they have their pros and cons. I have friends that excel at this and have friends (including myself) that can't do it. My issue is that I have trouble with my hearing, so it wasn't efficient for me.

As with any type of online work for income, I suggest doing research before jumping into any program and none of them are going to allow you to quit your day job (assuming, like myself, you have one).

Can you please send me info too please...thank you

Patti Pierce posted:

Could you please also send me the information. I have tried several survey sites online and they were terrible. The pay was always under a dollar! And the ones, that were higher pay, told me "I don't qualify."

You're not going to find any survey sites that pay big bucks, and over a dollar is big bucks. Most of the surveys are going to bring in about 25c to $1.00 and you're only going to qualify for about 15% to 25% of them. The higher dollar ones are usually looking for a very specific demographic. I can still send you the information, but you're not going to find anything different that what you've already found. Surveys are a grind, you keep doing them and keep doing them and eventually that adds up.

Surveys are meant to give a little extra money not as a full time job. I suppose you could make a good bit of money if you just powered through them 8 hours a day, but I'd venture to guess that after a couple days of that you'd give that up. They are frustrating, monotonous and low paying, but are good for passing time while sitting at home doing nothing else. The money I make off them buys my kids stuff and sometimes pays the occasional bill. 

If you still want the info, I will send it. Thanks and good luck to you.

Surveys can be a nice way to make some extra income but as has already been mentioned, it will never be a lot of money.

I don't focus a lot on surveys because I like to spend my time on more profitable things but two I have not yet seen mentioned that I have personally earned some money from is YouGov and an app called Big Token. (Feel free to message me if you would like more details)

I would also like to mention Mystery Shopping as another great way to make some side income. A lot of them you will have to have a car and leave the house to go perform the "shop", however there are also quite a few that are as simple as a phone call to ask specific questions.

Of course, I must add a word of caution as there are lots of scams out there and a lot that don't actually pay you for your work. If you would like more info about the ones I personally use and have actually gotten paid from, just send me a message as I don't want to clutter this post with information that not everyone is looking for.

Food or Grocery delivery is another side income I love doing and will always recommend. I have posted quite a bit about it so just search this community and you will come across some info.

Focus groups are another income source that have been brought up quite a bit on the community. If you want to know more just drop a comment with your question about them and someone who has experience with them I am sure would be happy to share their knowledge.

Last but not least, I love reselling stuff as a way to earn extra income. While I do this by going to thrift stores and department stores to find things cheap that sell for higher online, it is actually something that could be done without leaving your house.

You can buy stuff to resell from online retailers or wholesalers or even auctions and liquidation sites and have it shipped directly to your house.

It is not as simple as that but once you learn the process, it can provide a significant amount of money on the side.

A couple I would add that I have been with for a while.

iSecretShop - https://isecretshop.com/register

Gigspot - https://gigspot.com/getStarted#createAccount

MarketForce - https://shopper.marketforce.co...gin/newShopper/Apply

This is the one I have done the most shops with.

I must say also that with these companies I have gotten paid every time for my successful shops.

Add Reply

Likes (2)
Jade CaudillKathy Slink