Many of you either know of or have been asking about, Aspiration. Well here's a pretty cool offer they're rolling out exclusively for Penny Hoarders - right now you can earn $100 by opening an Aspiration account. 

How cool! 

Here are the steps to follow: 

1. Open your Aspiration Spend & Save Account by April 30, 2019.
  2. Set up and receive a direct deposit from your paycheck or government benefits by June 28, 2019.
  3. You’re good to go! Keep your eyes peeled for that $100, which will appear in your account by July 15, 2019.

A few cool things to note about Aspiration: 

Perks include up to 2.00% annual percentage yield (APY) on your savings, 0.5% cash back on purchases with your debit card and reimbursement for ATM fees.

Plus, Aspiration works on a pay-what-is-fair model. You choose to set a monthly tip up to $20 or as low as $0, and you can change it anytime, so you don’t have to worry about those sneaky fees.

Interested? Sign up now! 

Already have an account or have questions? Share your experience and thoughts below! 

I enjoy reading up on building communities, LOTR marathons, ocean conservation efforts (such as volunteering), and playing with my puppy Thor. 

Original Post
Wanda J. posted:

I did everything asked for on app but was unable to link accounts and only offering me $50 to join? They have taken out $2 out of my account? I have emailed company but no reply??

We're going to contact Aspiration to make sure they connect with you asap. Thanks for letting me know! 

WANDA J. I think the $2 they took out is monthly fee
Which you can set  to 0 .
You will need to go into your setting and change it.
I'm on a lap top so I don't no if its different from a phone
but you can see where it has Pay What Is Fair  It be fee setting
click this and you can change it to 0 or up to $20 I think.

MOORE INCOME my be able to help more. I just open my
account so i'm still learning.

Attachments

Photos (1)

Add Reply