My rental payments have been paid on time every month for the past seven years. Can I in any way have that on my credit report? I've been working with Lexington Law getting my credit in order, but I have a judgment for eviction that was over seven years ago. 

Any comments greatly appreciated

Original Post

Rentbureau has advertised that you can report rent payments. I'm not sure if you can date back 7 years or at all using it. What are you trying to do by doing these things? That may help some us be able to give u a better response. Are you trying to increase your credit score or trying to rent somewhere else? 

In the state of Georgia, an eviction will only show on your record for 7 years. If it has been longer than 7 years and it's still showing, then you need to let Lexington Law know so they (or you) can take steps to remove it. 

I am trying to increase my credit score and also to show that I have made my payments on time as I am seeking out a new place to live.

I am also not getting my credit scores. I mean the numbers. And my FICO score. Any suggestions. I dont want to pay for it and I would like to see the numbers now.

I believe that the account was bought? by another collection agency. I sure hope that Lexington Law hasn't tried to prolong my payments, as they are getting 129.95 a month. 

Discover offers free FICO scores (don't have to have a card) and Credit Karma offers free Vantage scores, as well as a credit report.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.