My husband and I have been dealing with falling behind on our mortgage and were looking at possible foreclosure. I decided to go directly to the mortgage lender and ask if there was something we could work out in order to keep our house. Long story short we finally got a decision (just last week) and the offer is great however they only gave us until 06/26/2020 to accept the offer and in order to make good on our end we have to come up $3500 by 06/30/2020. If we can't come up with the $3500 they'll accept Deed in-lieu of foreclosure, which means we'd have to give up the house. If this wasn't a house that I grew up in and have basically lived in for all almost 51 yrs of my life, I'd walk and let them have it but this is my HOME and I want to stay here. So, my question is any ideas or suggestions as to where we may get help with the $3500? Oh and we're STILL waiting on our stimulus!
Thanks everyone, have a wonderful week!