Hi all,

I just discovered an excellent book about passive income by Gundi Gabrielle.  I was skeptical of all the five-star reviews and while the one-star reviews do have some merit, they're the minority.  The book takes you through the nuts and bolts of setting up a passive income stream, some of which require no capital and little energy, and some of which require a lot of capital and a lot of start-up energy.  The book is cheap and worth a look, and can be bought as part of a series. I decided after reading the book to try self-publishing on Kindle Direct and to design T-shirts.  While some of the passive income strategies, such as affiliate links and blogging, are well-known, there are others that you might not have considered, such as stock videos and courses.  Gabirelle makes it seem easy, but warns you that it isn't. She links to a lot of courses done by people who've made it big, so if you don't like advertising, this book is not for you.  Anyway, I got it for free due to Amazon credit, but I would have paid the seven bucks for the series anyway. I'll let you know what I think of her books on how to become an Influencer and on Kindle publishing.

Original Post

Add Reply

Likes (5)
Karen L. BushBrianaTheodoraBarbara BowT. Michael Flack