Skip to main content

Are you enjoying the new community so far? Did you know that you can easily refer the community to others you think might like to join as well? 

There are a few ways to do this: 

1. You can hover over your profile and click the "invitations" tab. From there you can insert any email address you'd like to invite to the community. 

2. Under the welcome announcement on the homepage, you'll see "invite others to this community." Once you click on it, it will take you to the same field to type in email addresses of others you want to invite! 

*Remember, this counts as activity, and could help increase your chances of winning our "Member of the Month" contest! 

Have you invited anyone else to the community yet? Do you know of someone who may benefit from joining? 

I enjoy reading up on building communities, LOTR marathons, ocean conservation efforts (such as volunteering), and playing with my puppy Thor. 

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Briana posted:

Are you enjoying the new community so far? Did you know that you can easily refer the community to others you think might like to join as well? 

There are a few ways to do this: 

1. You can hover over your profile and click the "invitations" tab. From there you can insert any email address you'd like to invite to the community. 

2. Under the welcome announcement on the homepage, you'll see "invite others to this community." Once you click on it, it will take you to the same field to type in email addresses of others you want to invite! 

*Remember, this counts as activity, and could help increase your chances of winning our "Member of the Month" contest! 

Have you invited anyone else to the community yet? Do you know of someone who may benefit from joining? 

Hi @Briana

I have been inviting my LinkedIn connections to the community. But received a notification "you have sent the maximum invites", after reaching 49 invites. My LinkedIn community is currently working its way toward 17K connections. 

All of which are internet professionals from US, UK and Canada mostly (over 95%). And I would be delighted to invite all of them to The Penny Hoarder Community. Am I inviting too many too fast perhaps? Is there a limit to how many people we may invite to the Community?

Add Reply

Related Content

Link copied to your clipboard.