Skip to main content

Hello Penny Hoarders! 

It's an exciting time here in the Community - we're continuing to grow! And while we appreciate your wonderful questions and experiences, I do want to throw out a friendly reminder to try and keep your inquiries and thoughts based around personal finance - whether that be bucket list travel, or finding pennies on the ground! Our goal is to make sure all of our members get what they're looking for in the community. 

We appreciate each and every one of you and encourage you to keep on asking those questions! Thank you for all of your help with growing our community thus far. 

If you have any thoughts, suggestions or feedback, don't hesitate to DM me! 

I enjoy reading up on building communities, LOTR marathons, ocean conservation efforts (such as volunteering), and playing with my puppy Thor. 

Original Post
Briana posted:

Hello Penny Hoarders! 

It's an exciting time here in the Community - we're continuing to grow! And while we appreciate your wonderful questions and experiences, I do want to throw out a friendly reminder to try and keep your inquiries and thoughts based around personal finance - whether that be bucket list travel, or finding pennies on the ground! Our goal is to make sure all of our members get what they're looking for in the community. 

We appreciate each and every one of you and encourage you to keep on asking those questions! Thank you for all of your help with growing our community thus far. 

Admittedly I have strayed a little @Briana. But only in the "General Discussions" though. The community is growing indeed. And by far one of the most active communities I have seen on the internet. You guys are doing a really remarkable job, well done!

Briana posted:

Hello Penny Hoarders! 

Hi Briana!  I also appreciate you and your time as well as your guidance. I’m interested in learning how to save or invest short-term wisely. My husband and I want to take our kids on the same Disney vacation we had for our honeymoon. It will be 20 years in late September. But we don’t have good credit or as much money. Can you push me in the right direction?

Hi @Giny! So happy to have you here. This is a great place to ask all of your questions and get some great ideas. I'd recommend a few things. Here, you can find a thread that already exists in the community: 

https://community.thepennyhoar...-help-you-save-money

You can also try asking your own questions here! Tons of our community members are happy to help! 

Lastly, we have a whole site dedicated to content regarding saving, even at Disney! Here's just one link: 

https://www.thepennyhoarder.co...ney-disney-vacation/

Please let me know if there are any other things I or other community members can help with! 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.