Happy Tuesday, Penny Hoarders!
For those of you who might be new here, each week we'll be showcasing the latest community news and updates in an announcement post. This is a great way to keep you all up-to-date on the latest happenings.
- You can now add your blog and/or website to your profile! We want all of you to be able to showcase your own businesses and blogs, so this is a great way to do so. And it’s in-line with our community guideline against sharing too many personal links.
- A HUGE shoutout to all of our members for another engaging month here in the Community! Our new Member of the Month has been determined - stay tuned - we’ll be introducing him/her shortly. Any idea who you think it might be?
- You may be noticing that the homepage is looking a little different - that’s because we’re trying out different layouts to see what creates the best experience for members. If you have any feedback and/or ideas, please let me know!
Most talked about threads
- @Moore Income does it again this week with the most engaging post with 27 replies asking “If Money Was No Object, Where Would You Travel and Why?” What travel destination would be on your list?
- Do you buy vitamin supplements? Community member @Bonnie Squires started lots of conversation this week (14 replies!) when she asked all of you. Weigh in here.
- Paying off another big credit card!
From @Moore Income: “Just yesterday, my wife and I paid off another one of our credit cards with a major balance. We now only have one more with a major balance and two with small balances and we are hoping to have them completely paid off very soon!” Way to go! Keep us updated on the rest of your progress.
- Welcome new members!
Special shoutout and warm welcomes to @Stefani Becker and @Donald Bradfield who introduced themselves in our new member thread! And @Olivia for already being so interactive - answering questions and sharing her own experiences! If you haven’t yet, be sure to give them a nice, friendly welcome. If you’re new and haven’t said hi yet, you can introduce yourself in our new member thread here.
- Members, you still with us?
I know we’re making lots of updates and changing lots of things, so I really appreciate all of your patience. I wanted to drop a pulse check out to some of our members who introduced themselves in the community a few weeks ago to see what they think of the space so far!
On our website, we have a Work-from-Home jobs portal, where we share the latest work-from-home opportunities with you, including what the job entails, experience needed and hourly pay. Each week, we’ll be sharing a few here, so it’ll be easy for you to stay on top of if you’re searching for additional income or a new job.
Here are a few for this week:
Are you planning to apply or did you already land a sweet work-from-home gig? Let me know!
Thank you for reading this week’s edition! If you have any other suggestions or feedback, or simply would like to reach out to the community team, you can email me at [email protected] or DM me!
Until next week!