Skip to main content

Happy Tuesday, Penny Hoarders!

For those of you who might be new here, each week we'll be showcasing the latest community news and updates in an announcement post. This is a great way to keep you all up-to-date on the latest happenings.

Announcements

• Exclusive Penny Hoarder Community offer
    I couldn’t help but notice that there are quite a few of you asking about Aspiration - for those wanting to try it out, here’s a really cool announcement - for a limited time, you can get $100 for opening a FREE account. That’s right! $100!
    A few perks: Up to 2.00% annual percentage yield (APY) on your savings, 0.5% cash back on purchases with your debit card and reimbursement for ATM fees.

Use this special link exclusive to the Penny Hoarder community!
  • Have you checked out community threads in our articles yet? You can check out what they look like in this post (you’ll need to scroll a bit to see it). We’ll be including the latest threads that correspond the best with the article, so all of our amazing questions and answers will be able to help other Penny Hoarders who may not even know about the community yet!
  • We’ve selected our Member of the Month for the month of April and will be sharing who that is next week - thank you to all of our members who’ve been so helpful and engaging this month! Who do you think it’ll be?

Most talked about threads

Penny Hoarders love surveys! Since we’ve introduced fun, short surveys, we’ve seen lots of you participating! 

• Last week we asked: Never have (or have had) to work a day in your life until you turn 40 OR Never have (or have had) to work a day in your life after you turn 40 and a whopping 94.5% preferred never having to work after 40. I’d love to hear some of your thoughts on why you chose that! If you haven’t taken the survey or want to share your thoughts you can do that here.

Community Highlights

• Carbon offsets for the win!

Community member @Adam recently started a big conversation when he shared the concept of carbon offsets with community members. And the members found the info very helpful!

@TheSugarFreeLife  is on board and has already signed up with Arcadia Power. “I love this idea. I recently joined Arcadia Power after an article The Penny Hoarder published. It's wonderful knowing I'm making a difference without it costing me anything. This, however, would take me a little further down the right path. Thank you for sharing this!”

Has anyone else done this? Share your thoughts with Adam. 

Looking to work from home?

On our website, we have a Work-from-Home jobs portal, where we share the latest work-from-home opportunities with you, including what the job entails, experience needed and hourly pay. Each week, we’ll be sharing a few here, so it’ll be easy for you to stay on top of if you’re searching for additional income or a new job.

Looking for a Customer Service/Sales Job? Concentrix is Hiring in 37 States

Thank you for reading this week’s edition! If you have any other suggestions or feedback, or simply would like to reach out to the community team, you can email me at [email protected] or DM me!

Until next week!

I enjoy reading up on building communities, LOTR marathons, ocean conservation efforts (such as volunteering), and playing with my puppy Thor. 

Original Post

Add Reply

Related Content

Link copied to your clipboard.