Skip to main content

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday and first full week of May!

Does anyone have anything fun planned for the weekend? Something special cooked up for Mom or the special woman in your life for Mother's Day? Comment down below and let us know what you're up to.

There have been so many great conversations this week in the community that I’d love to get your take on. Here we go:

What are your best money-making ideas? Head on over to the thread and give us what you got.

@CJ H. asked about when to refinance. Share your thoughts with CJ over on the thread.

To spend or to borrow… that is the question. @LindaL wrote “I have a home repair (estimates) that would cost half of my savings. I'm working so I can replenish my savings over time. Should I use it or take a personal loan?” Let Linda know what you’d do over the thread.

We had some new articles go live on The Penny Hoarder. Here’s a couple for weekend reading:

Still Waiting on Your Tax Refund? Here’s What You Can Do About It

You’ve probably gotten your third stimulus check, but what about that other check the IRS owes you? Here’s what to do if you haven’t gotten your tax refund.

From Drinks to Dessert: Here Are 10 Yummy Recipes for Overripe Avocados

Avocados. Delicious, good for you, and oh-so-hard to time correctly. Here are 11 recipes to help you use up those overripe avocados.

Have a great weekend,

Maryann

Last edited by Maryann
Original Post

Add Reply

Share a tip / Ask a Question

Related Content

Link copied to your clipboard.