Image result for saving

Saving and budgeting are the most celebrated word among Penny Hoarders. As a saving expert, I have shared many shopping saving tips and amazing ideas to save money in my buying guides. Now, I want to know your favorite shopping hack which you always use and love it. Mine is the cart abandonment and hunting deals and coupons.

And yes grabbing freebies is my favorite hobby.

What's your's?

Original Post
Leslie Kay posted:
Madiha Jamal posted:

Mine is the cart abandonment and hunting deals and coupons.

And yes grabbing freebies is my favorite hobby.

What's your's?

What is the cart abandonment program?

In cart abandonment, if you leave something in your cart for later purchase, and don't check out, you can get a 20% discount promo code from the retailer within 24-48 hours. Most of the merchants usually send a discount or promo code via email to rescue the abandoned cart. This hack is seriously insane. you can get the item you like at some decent discounts.

P.S: Not all retailers send the promo code to rescue the abandoned cart.

You can find all the details about cart abandonment here:

https://wallethacks.com/cart-abandonment/

Hope this helps. Cheers :-)

When I was booking regular scheduled flights to the same city several times a year, I would book my next flight at the airport check-in counter and saved anywhere from $25 to $50 per round trip ticket. The savings came from the deletion of internet fees and some taxes the consumer pays when booking tickets online.

My caveats:  I've only tried this with one airline, Allegiant.  They had some rules to be aware of, the major one being you could only book at their ticket counter certain days of the week, which was a rule they instigated towards the end of my frequent flying with them. Be aware that many airline ticket agents are not aware of this savings, so asking doesn't always get you the correct answer.   Some research is suggested.

Madiha Jamal posted:

That's interesting. 

Happy accident when I discovered this. To keep it speedy (appreciated by the people in line behind you) I have everything written down and hand it to the ticket agent.  All dates, seat selections, baggage info and since they have all your information in front of them because you just checked into a flight, they can process reservations quickly........most of the time.

I also look at the reservations online before heading to the airport, Allegiant publishes their flight schedule and rates at least 90 to 120 days out. That way I can book the best value/convenient flight.  

Add Reply

Likes (0)