Think of how expensive it is to have pizza delivered.   If ordered frequently, you could be losing a lot of money long term.  What kind of store bought pizza is almost or as good as pizza chains?  What is the worst?  I don't know what the best is.  However, the worst is Celeste.  It's tastes like it is made with American cheese rather than mozzarella. 

Kimberly

Original Post
Pamela V Hayden posted:

TOTINOS pepperoni is awesome! Add extra mozzarella follow directions but place it on bottom rack for 5-6 mins. Finish up on upper rack. I place two on copper pan as it gives it a crispy bottom. Also recommend setting them out for 30 mins prior to baking.  

I will have to give them a try.  How much are they for a 12 inch cheese pizza?

Pamela V Hayden posted:

They are not 12 inch rounds. They are square and around 1.00-1.99 each.( Walmart is cheapest. They sell them in 4 packs for under 5.00) One is usually sufficient for each person. They have cheese supreme &pepperoni. Good luck.

Pamela, thank you very much!  I plan to save money this way.  

Pamela V Hayden posted:

I hope you like them. My son& boyfriend really enjoy them and I couldn't believe how good they were when I tried a bite. Let me know!

I will be going to the grocery store in the next two weeks.  I will let you know.  Can't wait!

Add Reply

Likes (0)