Hello every one.

I was wondering what social media site you use or are on.

How do you use your social media accounts?

I've twitter which i've not used in a long time.

Facebook I use at least once a day or more
for family and friends and use to use it for business.

Linkedin I don't use to much.

I know there a couple other ones just can't think of them.

Paying credit card debit off. Side hustles.
Saving money,coupons.
Bonnie Squires

Original Post

I am on many different social media platforms and I use each one for different purposes though mostly I use them to build influence and for business purposes.

Here is a list:

- Facebook: Used for personal connecting with distant friends and family and for being involved in groups and pages related to my business interests.

- Instagram: Used to post pictures mostly on any business accounts I have

- Twitter: Used to share news and read news about the different niches I operate in

- Pinterest: Used to drive traffic to blog articles by sharing images (pins) that others like and share with each other

- Quora: Used to ask questions to earn a little income and to post answers to other people's questions for influence and to share my expertise

- LinkedIn: Used to connect with like-minded individuals and to build a network

- YouTube: Used to gain knowledge and to post videos sharing my expertise and knowledge with others

- Reddit: Great place to learn stuff and share news and information with others

- SnapChat: My least favorite and one I hardly use any more but a great place to connect with a younger audience if that is what your business is geared towards

- Telegram: A platform I use to take part in Instagram engagement groups to grow my following

- Medium: A great place to read and get information on nearly any topic as well as to write and share knowledge with others

- Alignable: A great place to connect with local business owners and promote a local business

- WebTalk: A newer site, similar to LinkedIn but that looks like a promising place to connect with people on a closer level

- MeetUm: This site is the newest I have joined and extremely new. Still not sure if this will take off but I am on it to test it out a bit

As you can see, I like to stay involved on social media and learn as much as I can about each platform. If you have any specific questions about any please feel free to ask.

By far, of all these platforms, The Penny Hoarder Community has quickly become my favorite of them all! 

Moore Income posted:

I am on many different social media platforms and I use each one for different purposes though mostly I use them to build influence and for business purposes.

Here is a list:

- Facebook: Used for personal connecting with distant friends and family and for being involved in groups and pages related to my business interests.

- Instagram: Used to post pictures mostly on any business accounts I have

- Twitter: Used to share news and read news about the different niches I operate in

- Pinterest: Used to drive traffic to blog articles by sharing images (pins) that others like and share with each other

- Quora: Used to ask questions to earn a little income and to post answers to other people's questions for influence and to share my expertise

- LinkedIn: Used to connect with like-minded individuals and to build a network

- YouTube: Used to gain knowledge and to post videos sharing my expertise and knowledge with others

- Reddit: Great place to learn stuff and share news and information with others

- SnapChat: My least favorite and one I hardly use any more but a great place to connect with a younger audience if that is what your business is geared towards

- Telegram: A platform I use to take part in Instagram engagement groups to grow my following

- Medium: A great place to read and get information on nearly any topic as well as to write and share knowledge with others

- Alignable: A great place to connect with local business owners and promote a local business

- WebTalk: A newer site, similar to LinkedIn but that looks like a promising place to connect with people on a closer level

- MeetUm: This site is the newest I have joined and extremely new. Still not sure if this will take off but I am on it to test it out a bit

As you can see, I like to stay involved on social media and learn as much as I can about each platform. If you have any specific questions about any please feel free to ask.

By far, of all these platforms, The Penny Hoarder Community has quickly become my favorite of them all! 

All of the above @Moore Income, with exclusion to "MeetUm". Not quite familiar with that one. Although I do use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and recently The Penny Hoarder much more. 

And I have to agree, the Penny Hoarder is the one I spend most time with. Such an active audience I have to admit. 

@Moore Income I know i'm on some of the ones
you listed just can't remember. I just figured
because I've not started any thing I'm not active
but now I'm thinking I should be more active on
the other sites.

Bonnie Squires posted:

@Moore Income I know i'm on some of the ones
you listed just can't remember. I just figured
because I've not started any thing I'm not active
but now I'm thinking I should be more active on
the other sites.

It's quite hard to keep up @Bonnie Squires. Which is why I use auto posting tools like Buffer. But I have a lot of work before my next post scheduling period. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.