I don't know of any either. The only "work from home" items my wife and I were ever truly involved in were in network marketing, and it wasn't always a good thing for us. We did quite well in many of the ventures, but it isn't something that is for everyone. We found that many were pyramid schemes or worked in that fashion, so we discontinued our relationships with them and reported them to the proper agencies for an investigation into their business practices.  I had some friends who worked in Medical Billing and some worked typing term papers for college students. If I come across something, I will send you a message.

My wife said that she is interested in these WAH links. Thank you for posting them. I had forgotten that she had sold things on eBay for a while, and then I believe she tried several other things. Guess nearly 36 years of marriage makes people forget some parts of their lives.

MsKimberly posted:

How much does it cost to join?

It depends on the length of time. I usually purchase in 3- or 6-month increments. I think the 3-month plan is around $24.95 or something like that, but they generally always have specials to lower the price. You'd need to go to their site, flexjobs.com, to verify though.  

Hello Traci P and everyone else who is replying to this post its really hard to manage incomes this time of the year i am a student myself i am doing my MS in software Engineering and for the past 2 years i have been working part time and full time with individual clients and companies on many projects i am very good at designing stuff and more i design app UI Ux and a lot of more graphics stuff you can see my work here ( https://www.fiverr.com/share/P9aRp ), coming back to the point i believe in working for my self rather than working for any company or organization, every person here carry their skill it could be anything someone is good at accounts some one loves social marketing etc for others who don't have any technical skills have still a lot to themselves some of you would be good at writing some of you would have got a really nice and elegant voice and can easily do voiceover jobs some of you guys were good at your school & colleges in science subjects or maths(calculus, algebra, etc) you could do assignments for individuals. what i mean to say is that there is a big word out there and you have got your laptop with you i would prefer you to visit http://www.fiverr.com/s2/d4438bfdc1 once and search for all the categories and find out what you love and are good at and start earning fro your own i would be here to guide you if you need any help with it just get out there and grab any opportunity you can to change your life for good

Thanks ,

Aimal Naseem

http://www.fiverr.com/amigraphics

https://www.fiverr.com/share/P9aRp

sthom posted:
MsKimberly posted:

How much does it cost to join?

It depends on the length of time. I usually purchase in 3- or 6-month increments. I think the 3-month plan is around $24.95 or something like that, but they generally always have specials to lower the price. You'd need to go to their site, flexjobs.com, to verify though.  

Thank you for this information.  I appreciate it.

Traci P posted:

i Live in Oceanside, CA , does anyone know of any good work at home jobsites to work for businesses though and not all those online programs and surveys are good but a real job from a business, thanks guys

My company is actually looking for people to help enter businesses into a database for a kids directory. All that’s required is simple Google searches and data entry. If you’re interested, send me a message.

Brenda Perego posted:
Traci P posted:

i Live in Oceanside, CA , does anyone know of any good work at home jobsites to work for businesses though and not all those online programs and surveys are good but a real job from a business, thanks guys

My company is actually looking for people to help enter businesses into a database for a kids directory. All that’s required is simple Google searches and data entry. If you’re interested, send me a message.

Your Job Sounds Interesting To Me.  I Do Alot Of Odd Jobs Over The Internet, Your Comment Caught My Eye.  Appreciate Some Info.

Brenda Perego posted:
Traci P posted:

I am interested in information.

Hi @Traci P

That's a question we get a lot at The Penny Hoarder. That's why we created our own Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. Every day, I (and a team of other journalists) scan the web for remote job openings and vet them for legitimacy. In our portal, there are tons of job opportunities in sales, customer service, marketing, and IT especially.

In the next few weeks, there are two online events that will help job seekers, including those on SSI/SSDI disability benefits, learn about and find WFH jobs. The first event goes over the basics of WFH employment and common employers, and the second event is a virtual job fair with Concentrix, Enterprise, Wells Fargo and others who all have current remote job openings. 

Hope this helps!

MsKimberly posted:
Brenda Perego posted:
Traci P posted:

I am interested in information.

I Would Definitely Appreciate More Info About Your Company....

LEAVE IN CONDITIONER, we also would be interested in your information. My wife would like to be able to work from home and make some REAL money, not just money enough to cover gas to work over an hour one way there and then home. She works nearly 10 hours daily, and though in a position just below super, she doesn't want to move up only to have the business try to transfer her out or fire her as they have so many. She's had more supervisors than years she's worked for the company. Looking for something with benefits that will still cover us and allow her freedom to do the things she wants or needs to do.

Add Reply

Share a tip / Ask a Question

Related Content