Welcome to The Penny Hoarder Community

Hi there,

We’re delighted to have you join us here on The Penny Hoarder community site.

Here are a few quick-and-easy steps you can take take to start learning how our community works:

Step 1. Log in

Many of you found your way here through The Penny Hoarder’s website or newsletter. Many already have an account, but haven’t visited since we refreshed the Community site. Either way, the first step is the same: click on the “log in” button.

If you already have an account, log in with the same email associated with your account and select either “Skip the password; email me a login link” or “I forgot my password” and follow the steps. If you haven’t logged in before, you can create a new account.

Once you’re in, you’ll receive a message from @discobot, a forums bot that will help you get a feel for how the forums work. If you have any issues logging in, please email community@thepennyhoarder.com for assistance.

Step 2. Complete the New Member Checklist

Here are a few resources to address some common questions you may have.

Step 3. Meet our Staff and Volunteer Moderators

These folks are volunteers from the Community and staff members of The Penny Hoarder. They’re here to make help you have a good experience on the site and make sure this is a safe space.

From everyone at The Penny Hoarder and this Community, welcome!

About this community

At The Penny Hoarder, we envision a world with less money stress. We want to empower you to make smart choices with your money because we believe everyone deserves a stress-free financial life. This Community is an opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals for tips and support on making, saving and managing your money.

3 Likes