Looking for Part-Time Jobs for Weekends Only

Hi - I’m trying to find good part-time jobs for weekends only as I work FT. Thanks!

1 Like

PAULACC my be sell on ebay or some other site.
Do you have a hobby or make crafts? You could
sell these online or hold a class online to teach others
how to do some thing.

1 Like

Great advice @bonnie.squires. Well done…

1 Like

DEON CHRISTIE thank you very much.

1 Like

@paulacc depending on where you live, and your job market, it can be difficult to find a part-time job that meets your requirements.

I have been in the same boat and I chose to work a job in the Gig Economy.

If you live in or near a major city, you may be able to find work with some type of delivery service or other “gig” type job.

I personally recommend the gig economy as a great way to find a part-time or second job. Gig jobs tend to be a lot more flexible with scheduling and can be much more profitable in some aspects than a traditional job.

Here is an article on The Penny Hoarder that talks more about the Gig Economy.

3 Likes

I use a couple different websites where you can make money by taking surveys, watching videos, signing up for newsletters, clipping coupons, all sorts of things. I make a couple hundred extra dollars a month this way. It’s a great way to get some fun spending money or pay a couple of bills.

3 Likes

@vanessa how much time would you say on average you spend doing those activities? I tend to shy away from some of those things simply because it takes a lot of valuable time to earn the money. Just wondering how your experience is.

3 Likes

I spend probably 30-45 mins in the morning while eating breakfast and then another hour a night when I get home from work. Probably 2 hours a day on weekends. Once you’ve been doing it for a while you get a good idea of what’s going to credit for you and you can sweep through the sites and work through your list pretty quickly.

3 Likes

@vanessa I guess having a system for doing it would be pretty helpful. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes