Ally Bank

Hey PennyHoarder Family -

I saw the post that was on your newsletter about Ally Bank and them dropping their overdraft fees . . .

I just wanted to say I opened a checking and savings account with them several months ago when you had suggested them as a good online bank to go with and I love them. I highly recommend them.

I have had to struggle at times, going through a nasty divorce and through that, losing my home, fighting over child support and alimony, etc.

But Ally has always been more than fair with me, notifying me of everything I’ve asked them to. One banker was on the phone with me for over an hour (this was when the pandemic was at its worse). I was in tears and so upset at the time, I was more than confused as to the best way to handle some banking issues and she was the kindest, yet most knowledgeable and helpful banking customer service rep I had ever spoken with.

If you open an account with them, you will not be sorry.

2 Likes

@jean.marmion, thanks for sharing your experiences! Also an Ally Bank fan. It’s easy to get a rep on the phone. They’re always kind and seem to have their clients backs. Appreciate that they are dropping overdraft fees. I am seeing that trend more and more now.

2 Likes