Business credit/ getting Business off the ground

I just started a non-profit what is the best way get this business off the ground and also how do I establish business credit

Exactly what it sounds like, a business plan is a document that lays out the details of your firm and how you intend to get it started. It outlines your concept, identifies potential obstacles, outlines your goals, and describes how you’ll track your progress. Despite the fact that developing a business plan isn’t required to start a company, putting your thoughts on paper is a terrific approach to make a concept feel more solid. In addition, it allows you to take a step back and reflect on your goals and strategies before you become consumed with getting your company off the ground.

Many areas have support groups for those starting businesses and they might have resources for grants and offer you free assistance. The library might been able to point in the right direction or your chamber of commerce.

A non-profit is a bit different than any businesses I have been involved in but since my background is in digital marketing, I can say with 100% certainty that focusing on digital marketing is key for any type of business these days. If you can’t be found online or don’t have a strong online presence, it is going to be very hard to grow and get your name out there.