Google My Business Listing

Why haven’t more businesses claimed their free Google My Business listing? It seems to me to be a very effective way to establish a profile to allow your prospects to find you and learn about your business.

2 Likes

It is unfortunate that many businesses don’t understand the power of claiming and optimizing a google business listing.

There is so much you can do, and the fact that it is run by google means it is great for SEO optimization purposes.

For any business who wants to be relevant online, it is a must!

I think it can even affect a business financially if they don’t claim their listing because there are so many ways you can update it to attract more people to your business.

I am currently doing some digital marketing for a local property management company and I even started claiming the business listings for the “apartment buildings” they manage since google has a listing for them already.

If anyone has a local business, I would highly recommend they claim their listing because as I mentioned, they could be missing out on customers and sales if they don’t!

4 Likes

I couldn’t have said it any better!

2 Likes

Your business must be listed in Google My Business if you want to be found online in a local search. Unfortunately, most businesses don’t understand it’s incredible value, and that’s why, they ignore it.

1 Like